Greenwood Guest House, B&B Weymouth, Dorset.
Open all Year for B&B in Weymouth
Tel: 01305 775626
*** Friday 24th May 2013 - one night only - En-suite rooms available for b&b in weymouth. ***
***LATE AVAILABILITY B&B WEYMOUTH SPECIAL OFFER: Monday 27th May to Sunday 2nd June 2013. Large family en-suite (Room 1): 2 Adults, 1 Child at £85 per night, including full English breakfast. Special Offer with bookings made directly with us, by phone.***
*** AVAILABILITY THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS, INCLUDING THE AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND ***
*** Please contact us for latest availability and prices for B&B Weymouth throughout the year. ***
Greenwood Guest House, Weymouth B&B
Late Rooms in Weymouth available throughout the year for short breaks. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR LATEST PRICES. Visit our B&B Weymouth for last minute short breaks / late deals and to discuss your bed and breakfast accommodation needs. Visit TripAdvisor and read some of our reviews from previous guests.
Some of our facilities:
FREE Off road parking at our Weymouth Bed and Breakfast, FREE WiFi throughout our B&B in Weymouth and FREE lockable storage for Sports Equipment / motorbikes / cycles etc.
We are in an ideal location for those sailing at nearby Weymouth and Portland Sailing Acedemy, those walking the South West coast path, holiday makers, those away on business or those just looking for a short break. Please visit our Bed and Breakfast in Weymouth, we would be pleased to provide your accommodation.
- We are a small friendly B&B located in a quiet location, off the main Abbotsbury Road in Weymouth. We can offer free parking and are within easy level walking distance (maximum 10 minutes) to Weymouth beach and town centre. We are also very conveniently suitated for both the railway station (mainline to London) and Condor Ferry (to the Channel Islands).
- We are ideally situated to accommodate those sailing, as we are only a short drive (or a very pleasant cycle ride along the Rodwell Trail) from the Weymouth & Portland National Sailing Academy. We are also convenient for those diving, kitesurfing or enjoying other watersport activities in Weymouth & Portland. We can offer hosing down / drying facilities and have lockable storage for equipment or indeed cycles and motorbikes at our small B&B.
- For those wanting a family beach holiday, or just a short break away from it all, we are less than a 10 minute walk from the seafront. The area is perfect for those cycling, walking, bird-watching (including Radipole Nature Reserve, Lodmoor and the Rodwell Trail).We are also convenient for those visiting Weymouth on business. We are only a few minutes walk from the inner harbour and are also ideal for those walking the South West Coast Path and enjoying the Jurassic Coast.
- Greenwood House is pleased to offer our guests free wifi for their convenience throughout our Bed and Breakfast accommodation.
- All guest rooms have wall-mounted Flat Screen TV's, with Freeview Digital channels.
- The well-being of our guests is very important to us: Our B&B is fully insured. We are holders of the Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene. We have been inspected by the Environmental Health Authorities for Weymouth & Portland. Regular fire alarm safety checks are carried out by ourselves (in addition to those carried out by our qualified electrician) and all fire extinguishers are checked regularly by a qualified person. All electrical appliances supplied in the rooms are also tested by our electrician at regular intervals.
- We would be happy to provide the B&B accommodation for your next visit to Weymouth - so please give us a call or e-mail for further details and we look forward to greeting you at our Weymouth B&B.
A glimpse of our sunny garden, to the rear of Greenwood Guest House.
Please click on the link to 'TripAdvisor' Weymouth Bed and Breakfasts and read some of the B&B Reviews for Greenwood Guest House Weymouth, to find out a little more about us.